Asset Management System is used to automate the installation of assets and to measure the tangible indicators of asset usage and provide information needed in making strategic technology decisions.
What sets AMS software apart from the rest:
AMS is a total Software asset management solution, not just a simple asset register application. Unlike vendors who simply provide a "disk and a manual" product with little in the way of on-site support or services, we will be glad to assist you at every step of the way to ensure the success of Ams in your organization.
AMS records and reports everything you need to know about an asset's movements, performance and life-cycle - from initial purchase order to final disposal. By greatly reducing time and labor costs in addition to improving management control and asset accountability, AMS not only offers rapid investment payback but also the opportunity to save significantly on business operating overheads.
Salient Features include:
- Track location of PCs associated with the PC Leasing agreement
- Track expenditures associated with the Leasing PC agreements
- Track software licenses to ensure compliance with license agreements
- Automatically notify lease administrator when lease period is near ending
- Windows NT4.0, Windows 95/98/2000/2003
- JRUN 4.0
- IIS for NT Server